This article is OLDThis article was published 6 years, 7 months ago. Please keep in mind that the information may be outdated. Post a comment below if you have any questions.
I have been pushing PPV hard to my PeerFly publishers. We have been seeing great results from all the top PPV networks to our offers and I keep hearing great things from my publishers so of course, I push it to anyone who asks me for a good traffic source. But, what are the top PPV networks? I have discussed LeadImpact before, but what are the others?
Media Traffic is a very well liked PPV network by most PPV affiliate marketers. Their approvals process is a little bit of a pain. You have to print out, complete, sign, and send back your application. You also have to scan a copy of your ID (sound familiar?) and a front and back copy of your credit card.
However, once you’re approved you’ll find that the interface at Media Traffic is pretty good and easy to use. They require a $200 initial deposit and at least $100 on each refill.
The traffic quality is okay and they have quite a bit of it. One of the advantages to using Media Traffic over LeadImpact is that the pop up window size you get to work with is 1024×720, which is bigger than LeadImpact (775×400). Personally, I like LeadImpact more than I like Media Traffic, but I’ve had publishers do really well with Media Traffic and had campaigns absolutely tank on LeadImpact. As a beginner, I would suggest applying to either Media Traffic or LeadImpact and then as you get used to how the traffic works and getting your campaigns profitable move to both networks.
DirectCPV is the PPV network I typically suggest for PPV noobies. There are several reasons for it:
- The minimum deposit on DirectCPV is only $100 and they typically have a promotion going where you can get some bonus money on your deposit. So, you might get a $25 bonus on your first $100 deposit.
- They have less traffic, which means you are less likely to blow through your budget without generating any leads. It gives you more opportunity to work on your keywords and target URLs to ensure you’re getting the best results possible.
- They use interstitial ads that display when the user goes to a page in their browser instead of pop ups like every other PPV network. The ads are full screen, which means you do not have to create your own landing page to optimize for the size of the window.
I believe all of the things I mentioned above are what makes DirectCPV the most noob friendly PPV network. If you’re just getting your feet wet with PPV or are interested in trying it out, I definitely suggest you sign up for DirectCPV and either Media Traffic or LeadImpact.
I do not personally have a lot of experience with AdOn Network, which is why it’s the most least likely network I would recommend to anyone pushing PPV traffic. I have heard good things about them, but primarily it seems publishers like the other networks more. I do have some information on them though:
- They have a $200 minimum deposit.
- The window size is the same as LeadImpact at 775×400.
- They have a decent amount of traffic (similar to LeadImpact and Media Traffic, but more than DirectCPV).
Like I said, I recommend the other three networks I mentioned over AdOn, but if you have a profitable campaign working on the others it might be worth a try to see if you can get it working on AdOn.
Anyone who knows anything about PPV traffic knows that Trafficvance is the king network of PPV. They are the top network with the most traffic and the highest quality traffic. Of course, that comes with a price. The minimum deposit is $1,000 and you are required to be referred by someone in the network who is spending at least $50/day with them to join.
Once you are in you will find that Trafficvance has the best customer service and user interface than any other PPV network. Basically, it is the PPV network to be a part of. The main issue is the high minimum deposit and the referral. However, if you are running PPV traffic and are interested in joining Traffivance please do not hesitate to contact me. I am more than willing to be any of my PeerFly publisher’s referral if they have a proven PPV history with us.
Oh, and the window size for Trafficvance is 775×435.
Top 5 PPV Networks
- Media Traffic
- AdOn Network
This is the order in which I would suggest joining them:
- DirectCPV (great for beginners, low minimum deposit, low traffic)
- LeadImpact and/or Media Traffic (good quality, higher traffic, $200 deposit)
- Trafficvance (most traffic, $1,000 deposit)
Please feel free to post your opinions on the networks mentioned or other PPV networks in the comments below! I would love to hear about your PPV experiences.