This article is OLDThis article was published 6 years, 11 months ago. Please keep in mind that the information may be outdated. Post a comment below if you have any questions.
When you login to your publisher account at PeerFly the first thing you are taken to is your Dashboard. This is an important page for any publisher to understand, which is why I have decided to make it next in my PeerFly FAQ series.
The 5 elements of the Dashboard
There are five different elements within the PeerFly Dashboard. They are pretty easy to distinguish because they are all in separate boxes. They are:
- Past Weeks Earnings
- Popular Offers
- Last 7 Conversions
- Account Options & Tools
- Latest Offers
Now, I would like to go into detail on each separate element.
Past Weeks Earnings
The Past Weeks Earnings box is probably the first thing you notice when going to your Dashboard. It shows your daily earnings for the past seven days with a large bar graph. At the top of the graph it lists your earnings for today, your current balance (what you are owed on your next payment), and your total paid earnings. This is a great addition to the Dashboard because it gives you a chance to look back your affiliate earnings for the past week and watch your progress.
The popular offers list is a great place for you to start when looking through our large offer catalog. This is not a list of our top converting offers, but rather, a list of our top seven offers with the most conversions network wide. It lists the offer name, payout, EPC, and conversion rate. There are also two links at the top of the box that you will probably use often. They go to our top converting offers (Top CR) and the offer’s with the top EPCs (Top EPC).
Last 7 Conversions
This box shows the last seven conversions you have earned from your traffic. The name of the offer, how much you earned from that conversion, and how long ago the conversion took place are shown in the list.
Account Options & Tools
This box is overlooked by a lot of affiliates and I get a lot of questions about links you can find in the box.
- Firefox Stats Plugin – allows you to add a plugin to your Firefox browser that will show your PeerFly stats in the statusbar.
- RSS/XML Feeds – a page with our RSS/XML feeds for PeerFly. This is also the page you can generate your PeerFly API key at.
- PeerFly Cash Flow – shows the payment schedule you are currently on and the different payment options we have at PeerFly. This is also the page you can request an early payment at (we make payments daily).
- Your Referrals – shows your referral count and your link to refer other publishers to PeerFly. You can earn 5% of their commission for the life of their account!
- PeerFly Mobile – a link to the mobile version of our site. Great for iPhones, Android phones, and BlackBerry phones.
- Global Postback URL – we have a postback system so you that your script can be alerted when you get a lead/sale.
- Launch PeerFly Scope – a feature that will be coming soon.
This is a list of the 7 most recent offers added to PeerFly. You can access the full list at http://peerfly.com/new.
So, that is a complete breakdown of our PeerFly Dashboard. It should be a great resource for any PeerFly publisher when used properly. If you have any suggestions or questions about the Dashboard, please do not hesitate to post them in the comments below or contact us!